I found this through some other random person’s journal. HOLY CRAP this is painful. Dood, you’re making the Baby Jesus cry.

PS. This is way funnier.

Wait, something EVEN FUNNIER (no, not really but a close second). My co-worker, the accountant, got an interesting Christmas present from another co-worker. She got a box of Bounce. I’ll post the list of things you can do with Bounce but any way, she tried not to laugh because this was totally serious. It’s just … very odd. Next year, give the gift of Bounce! The Bounce List

– k

This entry is dedicated to chancellor_d and evamagick

6 Responses to so bad … it even makes the Baby Jesus Cry

• chancellor_d says:

Why?!?

Why hast thou forsaken he?

LOLOLOLOLOL. What do you have to do to make Baby J cry? I poked him in the eye a number of times and he just make a “i’m about to cry” face.

If I only had a copy of Flash…oh the fun we could all have.

• admin says:

Re: Why?!?

Ah, I knew you would find that amusing. I was like “OHMIGOD WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOOT”! Crazy freaks. We need Baby Jesus shirts now. Dennis needs a Baby Jesus coffee mug, doesn’t he? :)

- k

• evamagick says:

Re: Why?!?

HAHAHAHA! That’s awesome! I love making the Baby Jesus cry! That r00lz!
        D man and I used to howl over the “Jesus of the Week” section of the New Times…there were some frightening images to behold there.

Yay! I had a posting dedicated to me! I’m special. *loves* Oh! And Sean Stiles sends his love!

• admin says:

Re: Why?!?

I know! That was horrible but so damn funny! Evil!

Yes, you are special … speshnal even. Oookay, man, I miss working at FFFC. Damnit! Tell Sean not to get too drunk and damnage his internal organs tomorrow night. And oogle that hair for me would you? He’s got some AWESOME hair.

Oooh BTW: I had a nightmare about Doug last night! *cleanses self with bleach soaked towel* It was horrible and disturbing.

luv – k

• evamagick says:

Re: Why?!?

Aw, I am speshnal! Yay! Thanks!

I sure will oogle his hair…he does have great hair. :)
            And ew about Doug! Nastiness! *vomit*

• admin says:

Re: Why?!?

I think the Doug nightmare involved nacho cheeze and maybe Denny’s. *shudder*

Superman hair, that’s all I gotta say.

- k